There will be able to make electronical eenrolment from 25 June to 10 July in the state and local government portal e-service "Electronic log on to study undergraduate programmes":Electronically entrant will be able to log on to yourself, as well as the application can fill out the other person. After the submission of applications in electronic format in any from the university reception points the presentation of documents required and had to approve the application.
Important!!! Electronic login does not mean that the login is complete. The candidate would have to appear personally to approve the application and to present the documents required in any from the reception points.
How to authenticate(NAP) service?
An e-service is available with the following authentication features:
- Online banking (Swedbank, SEB Bank, Citadele banka, Norvik Banka, Nordea Bank, DNB bank meridian Trade Bank, Privatbank, Rietumu Bank, BlueOrange bank);
- Secure electronic signature ;
- An identity card (eID);
- If none of the above means of access is not available, you can use the Portal user name and password.
Important!!! CE results can be viewed via eID, online banking or e-signature authentication features.
2. To approve the electronic application or log on to full-time university reception points can be from 3 to 10 July.
Upon arrival at reception, please bring:
- Certificate or diploma;
- Annex – achievement extract;
- CE certificates;
- If so, documents confirming the advantages – Olympiads, science competitions, etc.
- Marriage certificate, if the documents are under a different name.
! Keep track of the entrants in the undergraduate programmes approved application statistics 2018 / 2019 academic year is possible here.