1. 27 will be able to electronically from June to 12 July in the joint state and local government portal e-pakalpojumā "Electronic login studies undergraduate programmes": electronically entrant will be able to log on to yourself, as well as the application can fill out the other person. After the submission of applications in electronic format in any of the university reception points and had to approve the application shall be subject to presentation of documents required.
Important!!! Electronic login does not mean that the login is complete. The candidate would have to appear personally to approve the application and to present the documents required in any of the reception points.
How to authenticate(NAP) service?
An e-service is available with the following authentication agents:
- online banking (Swedbank, SEB Bank, Citadele banka, Norvikbanka, Nordea Bank, DNB bank meridian Trade Bank, PrivatBank);
- secure electronic signature ;
- Identity card (eID);
- If none of the aforementioned means of access is not available, you can use the Portal user name and password.
2. To approve the electronic application or log on to full-time university reception points can be from 5 to 12 July.
Upon arrival at reception, please bring:
- certificate or diploma;
- Attachment – achievement extract;
- CE certificates;
- If so, documents confirming the advantages – Olympiads, science competitions, etc.
- Marriage certificate, if the documents are under a different name.
! Keep track of the entrants in the approved application statistics undergraduate programmes 2016 / 2017 academic year is possible here.