In order for a person to perform various activities or measures in specially protected nature territories and micro-reserves, it is necessary to obtain a written authorisation or consent of the Nature Protection Board, for example:
- changing the land use category,
- the organisation of public events (road competition, motor competition, cycling, rally, water sport and water switching competitions and orientation competitions),
- for the felling (harvesting) of a protected tree (a tree), felling of trees in a protected alley or dendrological plantation, the renewal of a dendrological plantation, the performance of specially protected species or habitats and natural monuments management measures, forest cultivation and the restoration of forest stands (by sowing or planting), the adjustment of the number of animals,
- the use of water vehicles and motor vehicles,
- monitoring and research activities,
- for carrying out works.