1. solis /
In order to receive an assistant, the person or his or her legal representative shall appeal to the Social Service by submitting the following documents:
1) a submission regarding the necessity of the service (see „BY IMATION assistant for the award of service”),
2) of the legal representative of the certificate of authority, presenting the original, if an assistant is requested by the legal representative;
3) statements or evidence which attests to the public activities;
4) the employer's attestation if the person has been employed by the relevant employer (if a person is working);
5) the education authority, if the person acquiring the relevant education programs in the educational institution (if the person is undergoing);
6) a day care centre or other evidence of rehabilitation services provider, if the person attending the institutions concerned;
7) the institution which organises the appropriate measures outside the dwelling, receipt of persons to participate in the activities which require a visit to a service assistant;
8) a person with Group I or II disabilities – State Medical Commission for the Assessment of Health Condition and Working Ability (VDEĀVK) opinion on the need for the technical assistant (copy, presenting the original);
9) a person with group I disability – VDEĀVK opinion on the need for specific care (if issued) (a copy, presenting the original);
10) the child with disabilities from 5 to 18 years of age – the need for specific care VDEĀVK opinion (copy, presenting the original).
Information and consultation of the deliverable documents can be obtained from the telephone nr.: 6 34 89666.
Documents to be submitted