Veterinary border control

Animals, animal products, reproductive products, animal by-products and wall and straw consignments to the European Union must be presented for border control. The...

Registration of food supplements

In order to place food supplements on the market in Latvia, they must be registered in the Food and Veterinary Service Register of Food supplements.