1. solis /
State Plant Protection Service (VAAD) / modifications carried out must submit an application for inclusion in the Register of Seed Growers and Seed Traders.
The presentation of an enterprise registration certificate (legal person); personal identification document (for natural persons) in order to compare data.
The Annex shall be accompanied by:
• seed growers - rural history and plans related to the seed growing fields, in which the area is specified (ha);
• seed processors, packers - material and technical base description indicating ownership thereof;
• seed mixtures preparers - information regarding the seed mixture preparation equipment, which ensures the homogeneity of the final seed mixture;
• seed traders – information about the origin of the seed intended for marketing, with cooperation partners;
• seed importers - information about the origin of the seed intended for marketing, with cooperation partners.
VAAD within five working days after receipt of the application, evaluate the conformity of the information submitted and take a decision regarding inclusion of the information or refusal to include the information system
If the VAAD in evaluating the information submitted, finds that there are gaps or inconsistencies, rules, VAAD may request the applicant 10 working days to clarify the information and to close the gaps.
Documents to be submitted