Receipt of a permit for street trading

Issuance of permits or cancellation of issued permits for the sale of goods in public places organised by the local government or agreed with the local government,...

Registration of animal cemetery

In order for the animal cemetery to be able to start operations, the possessor of the animal must register the cemetery with the Food and Veterinary Service.