1. solis /
Service may require the submission of documents required in the registry office.
The State fee for changing the nationality record shall be 71,14 EUR.
The change of nationality record shall be exempt from excise duties:
• a person who changes the name or surname (name and surname), the name, surname and nationality record change”, Clause 2 of the Law of the case referred to in Paragraphs 7,
• the person who wants to change the current nationality record against the nationality record, Livonian (Liv)’.
To change the nationality record documents required:
• identity dokuments- presenting the original;
• iesniegums- shall present the original;
• father or mother's birth certificate or an extract from the birth register, which proves the kinship of the person with relatives of the direct ascending line, and documents confirming this person tautību- presenting the original;
• education document or other document attesting to the highest (third), appropriate to the degree of personal knowledge of the official language, but in cases when a person is disabled, group 1 who are granted without a time-limit of 2 or 3. the group's vision, hearing or speech disabilities or are more than 75 years ago education document or other document attesting to the average (second), appropriate to the degree of personal knowledge of the official language, if a person wishes the current nationality record change to the nationality record, a Latvian” - presentation of an original;
• minors at the written consent of parents to change the nationality record or, if the minor is in guardianship - a guardian's written consent and the Orphan's court decision regarding the conformity of the change of the nationality record shall be submitted to the original interesēm- minors;
• No acknowledgment of the State fee shall be submitted to the original samaksu-.