1. solis /
To renounce the citizenship of Latvia, a person shall submit the following documents:
1) a submission;
2) personal identification document (Passport, identification cards);
3) a document which certifies that the person has other national citizenship or other national citizenship is guaranteed;
4) a document regarding payment of the State fee of EUR 21,34 or EUR 7.11 for a politically repressed person, a disabled first group, an orphan, a child left without parental care and a person who has been recognised as poor under the law.
Documents may be submitted by:
1) in any territorial division of the Office of Citizenship and Migration Affairs;
2) in the diplomatic or consular representation of Latvia in foreign states;
3) by post, Citizenship and Migration Affairs Board (Čiekurkalna 1. line 1, Korp. 3, Riga, LV-1026) or by electronic MEANS in accordance with the procedures specified in regulatory enactments.
Documents to be submitted