1. solis /
1. Personal identification document – produce a valid original;
2. The application, indicating the name, surname or nationality of the reason for the change to which changes the record and the degree of kinship with the person whose nationality is sought;
3. Minor parents consent to the name, surname or nationality record or guardian written consent of the change of name, surname or nationality record change and the Orphan 's court decision on the name, surname or nationality record change is in conformity with the interests of the minor;
4. photograph 4,5x3,5 cm – changing the name, surname;
5. a receipt of payment of state fee - to be submitted to the original (payment may also be carried out in the registry office);
6. the father or mother 's birth certificate or an extract from the birth register, which proves the kinship of the person with relatives of the direct ascending line, and documents which confirm the nationality of the person - the original presentation;
7. if the selected ethnicity "Latvian" - a document attesting to the highest (third), appropriate to the degree of personal knowledge of the official language - subject to presentation of the original.
8. When you change the name and surname of minors, the application shall be submitted to the child 's father or mother, accompanied by written consent of the other parent, and documents attesting to the change of name and surname of the merits. In cases where the name changes due to the fact that one of the parents of a child into another marriage, the application shall be accompanied by her mother or father of a spouse' s consent. The State fee for the replenishment of the 7 births registered in the euro.
Documents to be submitted