1. solis /
The veterinary (health) certificate shall be completed and issued by an official veterinarian (PVD inspector (veterinarian)), who has been authorised by the Service to issue and approve veterinary (health) certificates.
In order to receive a veterinary (health) certificate, a person shall submit a submission to the territorial unit of the Service (in a free form). The submission shall specify the following information:
• consignor and consignee (name, address of actual location, country. Where the goods are intended for transit, including the transit country);
• the type, origin and size of the cargo (weight or quantity of units);
• vehicle intended for the carriage of goods (type and registration number);
• the place and time of loading;
• the submitter of the application (given name, surname, position, telephone number);
• other information if such is necessary for the arrival of the consignment concerned in the country of destination.
An application, if it has been signed electronically, may also be submitted by e-mail.
It may also be submitted via an e-address of the institution.
The service charge is specified in the price list.