1. solis /
The application shall be submitted to the municipality administrative territory of which is intended for the measure in question.
The application shall indicate:
• type of measure (the meeting, procession, pikets);
• the purpose of the measure;
• date of the measure, the starting and finishing times;
• meeting, procession or picket of the route;
• the planned number of participants;
• what support is requested from the local government and police, in order to facilitate the smooth running of the measure;
• organizers (one or more) and telephone number on which you can get in touch with her;
• Head of the measure;
• measure driving assistants, as well as the technology agenda.
When submitting an application, a natural person shall present his or her own Passport, but by the representative of the legal person shall present his or her own Passport and submit to legal persons authorized to submit an application.
All the persons referred to in the application name, surname, personal identity number and place of residence, but for legal persons — full name, legal address and registration number.