1. solis /
Request of service
A merchant who wishes to obtain the status of the competent authority shall submit an application to the Ministry of Welfare, accompanied by the following documents:
1. a copy of the competent authority’s quality system certificate issued by the quality systems certification authority;
2. the employer’s attestation regarding employment of the specialists (labour protection specialist and occupational health doctor) indicating the date when their labour agreement was entered into, number and term thereof;
3. copies of documents certifying to the qualifications and competence of the competent authority’s personnel (for example, university diploma, certificates);
4. proofs regarding the civil liability insurance of the competent authority for an amount not less than EUR 28 460, that shall guarantee covering losses incurred due to errors by the competent authority;
5. if the competent authority is a division of some undertaking – the scheme of the undertaking’s structure;
6. a description of the competent authority’s planned services.
The submission and documents required can be sent by post, submitted in by person or sent by e-mail.
An official of the Ministry of Welfare examines the application within 10 working days and take a decision regarding the status of the competent authority to grant or refuse or to require to submit additional information.
Documents to be submitted