1. solis /
Receipt of e-services, you need to authenticate to Latvija.lv authentication features – an online bank, e-signature, e-ID – or autorizēties, with the assigned user name and password.
If a person wishes to receive the archives of the SLS note an uncertified copy of the document on which the unit of land or structure, the service can be obtained using the e-services portal kadastrs.lv „Archive Materials” section,„ Electronic Services - > Portal - > archives of the Krava or Sanemt form, or order ”.
E-service of the beneficiary has the ability to:
1. the payment of interest, as a service online to receive a copy of an uncertified document regarding a cadastre object, if any of the SLS note is available in digital document storage and does not contain restricted access information (e.g., physical, personal data or group of premises (the floor plan));
2. order of interest, i.e. the digitisation of the document In the archives of the SLS note issuance of an existing document scanning and electronic format (.pdf format), indicating:
- the nature of the document, which he or she wishes to receive;
- information about document receipt, if they contain restricted access information (for example, that a person wishes to receive a document, if they contain restricted access information);
- the receipt of information basis and purpose for which it will be used if a person wishes to receive a copy of a document from the SLS note archive, even if they contain restricted access information.
If you order the service, the restricted access information, then:
- the order shall be accompanied by a person with a secure electronic signature to sign an application for receipt of services. Application Service shall draw up a 2 working days from the date of signing the order request and shall be accompanied by a portal kadastrs.lv section „My Portal - > My Account - > My Orders of the SLS note - The >”.
- Service) is added to the documents required (e.g., token), if any, that have been prepared in compliance with the requirements specified in regulatory enactments and signed with secure electronic signature and time stamp:
(a) the original electronic documents;
(b) a paper document by electronic means of derivatives, which were prepared:
- a notary or the Orphan's Court;
- legal person, if it is a recipient of services and it is in possession of the original of the document.
Documents to be submitted