2. solis /
Service Fee Information
National fee for the re-registration certificate for civil status records - EUR 7
Exempt from the State fee (presenting the relevant status document):
• a person with an I or II disability group;
• a person under the full national or local authority;
• a person who has been recognised as poor in accordance with the procedures specified in regulatory enactments;
• reaching the age of 24, after reaching the age of age of children who are orphaned or without parental care;
• a multi-child family, if one declared place of residence or additional address is specified for it and at least three children in care, including those placed in a foster family and under guardianship.
The State fee shall be paid prior to the issuance of the re-registration of civil status records.
Exempt from the State fee:
• if a person needs a civil status registration certificate in the cases of maintenance, recovery, state benefits or the granting of a pension;
• in cases of custody or custody;
• in cases of rehabilitation of politically repressed persons;
• persons convicted in cases of issuing personal identification documents;
• on the basis of parity regarding updating, updating and re-issuing of registration certificates for civil status records at the request of the third-country national, if a contract on mutual legal assistance has been concluded with the country concerned.
Local government fee for issuing an archive statement or extract EUR 1,40
Payment may be made in cash or through a settlement card or through a transfer to the Marupe municipality council account.
Consignee: Marupe municipality council
Reg. No. 90000012827
As “SEB Bank”