2. solis /
A service charge
Payment of the service or State fee:
• EUR 2.50 for the receipt of a statement of residence address, if the person requests the actual information regarding his or her declared, registered or indicated place of residence of his or her child under 18 years of age or regarding the declared, registered or designated place of residence of the person under custody or under the auspices;
• receipt of information regarding a third party (per person), if the information is prepared on the basis of the criteria specified by the requester of the information:
- EUR 12,50 within five working days (in paper form),
- within one working day (in paper form) - EUR 25,00,
- within two hours (in paper form) – EUR 35,00.
This amount can be paid on-the-spot with a billing card, in cash or before on an online bank or mail.
Consignee: Municipality of Aluksne
Registration No: 90000018622
Account No.: LV58UNLA0025004130335
Purpose of payment: “State fee for receiving information from:”
A document (in paper form) attesting the payment of the State fee shall be submitted together with the completed submission.
The amount of the State fee shall be reduced by 50% if the statement of the declaration of residence is requested:
• the politically repressed person,
• a member of the national resistance movement,
• a person who has three children or more under 18 years of age (including children under guardianship or in a foster family) or children under 24 years of age who acquire general, professional or higher education;
• a guardian or trustee for a person under guardianship or guardianship.
On the other hand, 100% of the payment of the State fee is exempt from the following persons:
• a person with disabilities,
• Member of the accident of the Chernobyl nuclear power plant,
• a person who has reached the age specified for the granting of an old-age pension in the Republic of Latvia,
• a person who has been granted an old-age pension in the Republic of Latvia,
• a member of a poor family or a poor person living separately.
In order to receive these State fee incentives, the relevant status or evidence document must be produced (where such a document is not at the disposal of the Authority).