1. solis /
The person to receive social assistance, presenting a personal identification document, the disabled and / or pension certificate, if a person is disabled and / or a pensioner, social services and social assistance shall be submitted to the place of the provision of:
• written application, indicating the problem and the nature of social assistance benefit;
• livelihoods declaration in which the person to provide information about their income and family members of the year, the savings and wealth. Declaration by the means of subsistence, if any, is not a one-time allowance is sought in an emergency situation, the allowance for an orphan or a child left without parental care, foster family benefits;
• workers - a statement from the place of work for the full amount of salary over the past 3 months (after tax);
• Document on the amount of maintenance payments if the other parent does not take part in maintaining the child;
• The need for social work specialist is entitled to request also other documents.
Social work professionals, social service in the processing of personal data provided by the municipal social assistance administration information system (there) and using public common information system, check the information provided by the person and assess the living conditions in place of residence, if it is necessary for decision making.