1. solis /
Applicant Atlanta “Real Property Management” chapter in the presence of the Housing Act, shall submit the following documents:
1) submission (write in free form indicating the given name, surname, address, adult signatures and date);
2) a statement from the declaration of a place of residence (not less than the last 5 years) with information on family composition;
3) if the registered marriage is a minor child, whose place of residence declared elsewhere, spouse or child's place of residence declaration certificate;
4) in the rental or a copy of the management contract, presenting the original;
5) if the person is posted from an apartment, a court judgment, which entered into force, copy, presenting the original;
6) if required to exempt natural or legal persons in a rented flat, the owner notice in writing;
7) of the Liepaja City Council Social Service (a) a certificate of low-income persons status;
8) an adult's passport, a copy of the child's birth certificate, presenting the original;
9), a disabled pensioner, politically repressed person or a copy of certificate of the repatriate, presenting the original;
10) persons with disabilities – Health and Working Ability (VDEĀVK) a copy of the certificate, presenting the original.
In addition to the information can be obtained from Atlanta to the city’ s website – http://www.liepaja.lv/page/1666 – as well as advice on the deliverable documents can be obtained from the telephone nr.: 6 34 04711; 6 34 04714.