1. solis /
To request the service, you must fill in for a particular form submission addressed to the SSIA. May submit a submission in person or by post. By requiring onsite services, to present a personal identification document (Passport or ID card). By e-mail, sent an application shall be signed with a secure electronic signature, adding time stamps.
The submission shall indicate the preferred method of receiving the decision.
Requiring a remuneration to be submitted to the Act on the work of the opinion of the accident or occupational disease, which was issued in accordance with the regulatory enactments regarding the investigation and registration procedures.
In addition to the following documents shall be submitted:
Expenditure on health care services (including medical rehabilitation treatment institution), medical and patient payments for reimbursement:
• complete medical documentation („Statement from the hospital's patient / outpatient medical card” and / or the„ Statement – epikrīze ”), which provides information about client services and the necessity thereof;
• the payment documents attesting to the corresponding expenditure (cheques, receipts, etc.), which shows the full service and health products, including, the product name;
• the treating physician referral for medical rehabilitation services.
Vocational rehabilitation services for the reimbursement of expenditure:
• education document which certifies receipt of the vocational rehabilitation services;
• payment documents that certify the relevant expenses.
Travel expenses related to the hospital’ s visit, due to:
• medical records form „Statement from the hospital's patient / outpatient medical card” showing the dates of visits to medical treatment institution and the health care services (the moon’ s travel expenses due to be the doctor ’s an indication of the attendant need);
• the travel expenses of corroborative documents (public transport tickets, petrol station cash receipts or vouchers);
The acquisition of technical aids (not required for the national budget resources) and repair expenses due to:
• the treating physician or an occupational therapist's opinion on the need for technical aid.
Documents to be submitted