1. solis /
1. To pay the State fee for the receipt of a licence.
2. To submit an application, accompanied by documents required;
3 .In the case is incomplete, preventing them in accordance with the State Employment Agency steps;
4. 30 working days after receipt of a decision regarding issuance of a licence, a license.
1. The application;
2. The master agreement and the client;
3. The applicant and employer master agreement on cooperation in the rendering of job placement services, if a work placement services related to direct client work placement with an employer;
4. Rendering of job placement services and procedures for receiving, if a contract regarding the rendering of job placement services to the tenderer is not intended to be entered into with the customer;
5. a copy of a document issued by the competent foreign institution certifying that the foreign partner is entitled to provide work placement services in the relevant foreign state, where the applicant wishes to engage with the rendering of job placement services abroad;
6. cooperation agreements with foreign partners, if a copy of the foreign laws and regulations do not provide special procedures or obtaining the permission of the rendering of job placement services.
Documents to be submitted