1. solis /
Receipt of services required to submit a written request indicating the justification for obtaining information and method of receiving information.
The SLS note cadastre information shall be provided free of charge, preparing it without a signature without using the form:
– in electronic form (PDF) as a printout of the cadastre information system, if the cadastre information system on their name is registered in the real estate;
– information that the cadastre information system to a person not registered, if real estate cadastre information system to a person not established in the real estate.
The SLS note a cadastre information shall be provided free of charge, preparing it with a signature and using the form of electronic (PDF format or electronic form of a table (Excel)) or in paper form.
In order to ensure the physical send emails to personal data protection, the SLS note in the Cadastre information containing the personal data shall be made through electronic mail address if the municipality received a password.
To get the government, the first time in its request for information when requesting data, in addition, it should be noted:
- electronic mail address to which the SLS note will have to send data;
- name and surname, position and details of the right of representation, which the person empowered to sign on behalf of the municipality shall be authorised to transfer – acceptance and receive a password;
- the SLS note customer service centre, which he or she wishes to receive a password.