1. solis /
In order to receive a service, the following requirements must be met:
- data on real estate and / or registered in the cadastre object;
- requiring the cadastre information, are as accurate as possible indicate the amount of information and composition, criteria (conditions) reaching the selection of data, as well as the type of issue;
- if you are prompted for the cadastre information containing natural personal data, you must fill in the restricted availability of information request form and indicating the justification for the purpose of the use of Information request, as well as reflected in the obligation to use the information for the purposes for which it was requested;
- if the cadastre information is required for re-use, the application must include a reference to the goods or services, which requires that information.
Services can be received:
1. any person may receive the cadastre information that does not contain restricted access information;
2. the cadastre information containing restricted access information, you can receive:
- the owner, if not available - lawful possessor, including one of the co-owners or kopvaldītājiem;
- third party, submitting a written application stating at the request for information and justification for the purpose, as well as reflected in the obligation to use the information for the purposes for which it has been requested;
- plenipotentiary of the persons referred to above.