1. solis /
In order to receive the service, the following conditions must be met:
- data regarding immovable property and/or objects thereof are registered in the Cadastre;
- when requesting cadastre information, it is necessary to indicate as accurately as possible the scope and composition of the information to be issued, the criteria (conditions) by which data selection is to be carried out, as well as the type of issue;
- if the cadastre information containing the data of the natural persons is requested, the restricted access information request form must be completed, indicating the justification for the request for information and the purpose of use, as well as the obligation to use the information for the purposes for which it was requested;
- if the cadastre information is requested for re-use, the application must contain an indication of the goods or service for which information is requested.
Services can be received:
1. any person may receive cadastre information which does not contain restricted access information;
2. Cadastre information containing restricted access information may be received:
- the owner, if not the legal possessor, including one of the co-owners or joint governments;
- a third party, when submitting a written submission stating the justification and purpose of the request for information, and reflecting the obligation to use the information for the purposes for which it has been requested;
- the authorised person of the abovementioned persons.
Documents to be submitted