1. solis /
In order to obtain the authorisation, shall submit:
A submission to the Cabinet of Ministers No 696 „use of subterranean depths licences and widespread extraction of mineral resources for the issuance of the permit” the information specified in Paragraph 26 (can be obtained and completed in the municipality - Supplement No 1), where you specify:
• application submission date and place;
• applicants name, surname and personal identity number or a merchant registration number in the Commercial Register, address, telephone and fax number, electronic mail address;
• use of subterranean depths of the marriage and address of the administrative territory.
The application shall be accompanied by:
• Passport useful mineral mine;
• Service limit value of the extraction of mineral resources;
• use of subterranean depths of the map or plan of the territory;
• Service issued the relevant regional environmental board of the technical provisions;
• if permit is requested by a person who is not the land owner – with the land owner, lawful possessor or plenipotentiary person a copy of the agreement concluded on the use of subterranean depths;
• information on the qualification of personnel and technical provision intended for performance of works;
• If a tender or auction of leases of land rights and authorization and tendering organizer is not a local government – a decision regarding tendering or auction results;
• use of subterranean depths in the area is located in the State protected cultural monument within the zone – a written consent of the State Inspection for Heritage Protection.
If you have not been provided with all information referred to, the municipality has 10 working days after receipt of the application in writing shall request the missing information.
If it transpires that the applicant provided false information, the issuer of the decision not to issue a permit.
Documents to be submitted