1. solis /
In order to obtain the authorisation, shall submit an application for authorisation. The application shall contain the following information:
1) the date and place of submission;
2) the name, surname and personal identity number or merchant firm name, registration number in the Commercial Register, address, telephone and fax numbers, e-mail address;
3) of the territory intended for the use of subterranean depths administrative belonging and address (if possible).
The application shall be accompanied by:
1) the passport of mineral resource deposit;
2) The State Environmental Service shall, within the limit for extraction of mineral resources;
3) The State Environmental Service, issued by the relevant regional environmental board of the technical provisions;
4) if the licence is requested by a person who is not the land owner – with the land owner, lawful possessor or authorised person a copy of the agreement concluded on the use of subterranean depths;
5) information regarding the qualification of personnel and technical provision intended for performance of works;
6) if it were the invitation to tender or auction of the land lease rights and the authorisation and tender organizer is not a local government – a decision regarding tendering or auction results;
7) if the use of subterranean depths in the area is located in the State protected cultural monument protection – written consent of the State Inspection for Heritage Protection.