1. solis /
You can create a freehand, by submitting a written submission. Submission must contain:
– an area of interest;
– type of transaction (transactions in land transactions in land and structures or transactions with a group of premises),
– period (year);
– the company name, registration number or physical person's name, surname, personal identity number;
– bank details (bank name, KODU, account number);
– contact details (telephone, electronic mail);
– how he or she would like to receive an invoice (in person – onsite State Land Service by post or electronic mail address).
Data can be requested by submitting an application to the State Land Service Corporate customer service centre or sending it by post – 31 November 11 Waterfront, Riga, LV-1050.
After receipt of the application, the SLS note will be prepared and will give you the prepayment invoice. When the invoice is paid, the SLS note within ten working days to prepare the requested data and issue them electronically.