1. solis /
Receipt of services you have to submit:
- an application indicating the cadastre object to which it is necessary to calculate historical cadastral value, and set out in the previous date on which it is appropriate to calculate the historical value. If the request shows only the calendar year, the historical value will be calculated on the year 1.
- the submission shall be accompanied by a court adjudication or administrative acts (the Authority’ s decision), which justifies the need for the historic values, or other documents specified in regulatory enactments;
- the power of attorney, if the requester acts on the basis of an authorisation.
Services can be received:
1) the owner of the real estate, where there is none - lawful possessor or an institution that has abolished the previously adopted by the unlawful decision with regard to the specific object (administrative decision).
In the case of shares – together, or any of the joint owners or kopvaldītājiem basis of an authorisation,
2) privatization or expropriation of a sponsoring institution, if the value required for the determination of equivalent land parcel or imputed price of the Divestment Business;
3) law enforcement authorities or a person directing the criminal proceedings, if the value calculation it is necessary to carry out their functions;
4) of the plenipotentiary of the persons referred to above.