1. solis /
Services can be received:
1. the owner of the immovable property if it does not exist - lawful possessor or a cadastre subject;
2. the division of the case – all joint owners, or any of the joint owners on the basis of an authorisation;
3. a State authority and local self-government for land under the jurisdiction or owned thereby in accordance with the Law “On State and Local Government Land Ownership Rights and”;
4. local self-government - of the land for land reform;
5. a State authority and local self-government, which the law on the sale of the real estate duty imposed for the needs of the forfeited real properties entered into the Land Register, - for a decoupled (seized) and the permanent (inalienable) the object of immovable property;
6. the person to whom such rights or obligations set by the court;
7. another person to whom the statutory such rights;
plenipotentiary of the persons referred to above 8. the person;
9. the cadastral surveyor on the basis of a cadastre subject, in the case of land cadastral survey.
In order to receive a service, the following requirements must be met:
- the immovable property forming the immovable property objects (units of land, buildings, a group of premises) are registered in the cadastre information system in accordance with the requirements of the Immovable Property State Cadastre Law (according to the new situation after the distribution and / or combination);
- change the composition of the immovable property may only be in the Land Register registered immovable property, except in cases prescribed by regulatory enactments;
- can be detached from real estate unit of land, which has made a separate land border plan;
- one in the composition of the immovable property may include one administrative territory of a unit of land and the structures thereon owned by the landowner.
Receipt of a service person shall submit:
- a submission specifying the number of real estate and detached the cadastral designation of the land unit, as well as real estate number, which wants to add a unit of land;
- plenipotentiary person – a token.