1. solis /
Receipt of services you have to submit the following documents:
1 .iesniegums for building the updating of data from archive documents, with proof that the building since the last full technical inventory has not been constructive changes, which would have changed the indicators;
2. one of the Law “On Recording of Immovable Property”, which certifies the documents specified in the legal acquiring of cadastre information system, if the building had no registered owner;
3. applications for the adoption of the heritage of the transcript, if you have a potential heir;
4 .labiekārtojuma questionnaire on the building;
5 if the initiator is plenipotentiary .pilnvara person.
Services can be received:
1. owner of the building, where there is none - lawful possessor;
- in the case of shares - all joint owners or kopvaldītāji together or one of those on the basis of an authorisation;
Exception: the case any of the joint owners or kopvaldītājiem for building the initial registration, cadastre information system;
2. the person to whom such rights or obligations specified by the court or a person who, in accordance with a court adjudication has been recognized property rights;
3. the person in the submission of a sworn notary has expressed a wish to adopt, by presenting a copy of this heritage;
4. the plenipotentiary of the persons referred to above.
Documents to be submitted