Translated using machine translation service Hugo.lv
The selected organisation:
VALSTS ZEMES DIENESTS
Anyone interested can browse through the e-service of the State Land Service (SLS note) are creating thematic maps:
- The following depreciation;
- The number of transactions;
- Agriculture land transactions.
Using the e-services, thematic maps the layer is available as a standalone map layer data dissemination portal kadastrs.lv SLS note, in addition to the existing map layers:
- the spatial data for cadastre information system (shown unit of land and parts of the units of land borders, building outlines);
- Address Register spatial data (buildings and constructions of the land unit addresses, street centerline and the administrative borders);
- Real estate value zoning maps (the approved value zones and during the period when they are also forecast),
with the possibility of these cards in the background to be connected to the orthophoto map (photo from the air).
Portal kadastrs.lv published data shall be updated:
- the Cadastre text data – once a day;
- the Cadastre spatial data – once every 2-3 working days;
- Address Register text data – once a day;
- Address Register spatial data – once a day;
- Value zonējumi – once a year, changes in real estate value zonējumiem;
- Latvian Geospatial Information Agency maintained by the State Land Service map as a background in the spatial data (orthophoto Map) – the SLS note held by the coefficient of background materials.
You can browse for one hour from the map was open, if you close your web browser. View the browser you can also print information.
Portal kadastrs.lv information published is an informative character.
This is a free e-service, which can be used by any natural or legal persons.
Be made available online