Services can be received:
1. by concluding a contract with the SLS note on the web service. The conclusion of the contract, to fill in the application form (the signature is not necessary) and send it to e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
The application shall indicate:
- all required the claimant's data;
- web service;
- the payment conditions – fees for twenty-four hours, during which at least one connection to the Web service, or a constant monthly fee (fee does not depend on the number of connections).
Using the information contained in the application, the SLS note will prepare a draft agreement will be informed of their signing options. If necessary, contact persons specified in the application procedure for dealing with the SLS note, in order to clarify the necessary information.
The SLS note into the Agreement includes provisions which comply with the geospatial data for the user. The SLS note a licence or the contract shall be signed by the user and data.
2. The State united geospatial information portal using Ģeolatvija.lv. The service is available after the settlement, if the recipient of services has agreed to in the license terms.
The rules for the use of the possible data types:
- the end user regulations permitting the use of data exclusively for their own needs without the right to use them for the provision of services or transfer to a third party;
- the rules allow service providers use the data for their needs and make them part of the services provided, but without the right set of data transfer for use in a third party;
- Data Dealer regulations permitting the use of data sets to suit your needs, to include in their services and to use a third party.
Documents to be submitted