1. solis /
Technical regulations shall be issued on the basis of the local government (or other agent) necessary building permits issued by or, if the request is received before the construction intention application submission.
The application specifies the description of the expected transaction with a construction site, the associated property name / address, cadastre number, by annexing the cadastre number of:
1) local government building authorities or other institutions, which shall perform the functions of the building, issued a copy of the building permit is issued, if any;
2) land border plan and the Land Register certificate;
3) the authorised persons – a copy of the mandate.
New road construction at the national road in addition to the attachment must be accompanied by:
1) local governments approved lokālplānojuma or a copy of the detailed plan for which it received during the development of a positive opinion from the state joint-stock company "Latvian State Roads" and showing you are creating a new connection;
2) in the field of road design certified in civil engineering from a new kind of connection to prepare the evaluation and technical basis in accordance with the 07.07.2008. The Cabinet of Ministers No 505 13) and the requirements of Paragraph 15.
The submission of a new way to the State motorway construction in the attachment, prepared according to the 07.07.2008. The Cabinet of Ministers No 505 2 Annex