3. solis /
Request a Service (3)
In addition to the documents, if they are presented to the disposal of the initiator:
1. documentation of the design of construction (building design, explanatory statement, proof card, etc.) in the case of both a new building and an existing building in the case of conversion or renewal;
2. a document regarding the taking into service of a building, if the building has been accepted into service;
3. the civil engineering passport and registration certificate, if regulatory enactments provide for the registration of the civil engineering structure;
4. a document issued or approved by other State or local government authorities (for example, information prepared in accordance with the procedures specified in the regulatory enactments regulating decisions, inquiries, construction and information approved by the local government building authority) containing indications regarding the figures for the size of the building, group of premises or premises, types of use, years of construction or commissioning;
5. a land border plan, a topographical plan, a situation plan or a performance document, prepared in accordance with the procedures specified in regulatory enactments, which graphically depicts the engineering structure in the unit of land and indicates its volume indicators (may be submitted in the format of a vector (DGN, DXF, SHP, DWG) without an electronic signature).