1. solis /
Permissions can be obtained upon arrival at Visitor reception and information centre or a parish administration.
Organizers of the event, no later than 15 working days before the scheduled public event on the application is lodged, specifying the following information:
1) legal persons - name of a legal person, registration number, legal address, phone, e-mail address; a natural person - given name, surname, personal identity number, address of the place of residence, telephone number;
2) the nature and purpose of the measure;
3) event venue, date, the scheduled start, end time;
4) the person responsible for technical security;
5) on public policy and the person responsible for security;
6) order the providers;
7) that the planned measure the number of visitors and participants;
measure 8) of the dangerous machinery;
9) measure the progress of the smooth and safe running of the required national and local government support.
Receipt of services documents required:
1) the submission;
2) business Registration Document (legal person) or Passport (natural person);
3) their copies of contracts, which organizers of the event concluded with the maintainers of the agenda, persons responsible for a technical security measure, as well as public order and security, presenting the originals;
4) the place of the event diagram, description of the measure;
5) the place of the event the owner's written consent, if he's not the conduct of the organizers of the event;
6) if the public at the venue, will or will be used for dangerous machinery, organizer of the event shall append the possessor of dangerous machinery provided for in regulatory enactments for the necessary licences and other documents required copies of the operation of equipment;
7) a copy of the Treaty on the provision of medical assistance (if applicable);
8) National Fire Brigades Union, where a measure used pyrotechnics;
9) firework organisers - the licence and a copy of the treaty.
Documents to be submitted