1. solis /
The student to log on to the receipt of services necessary for the application of guarantee.
Other documents which shall be submitted to the receipt of services:
- a statement from the nature and extent of credit institutions on credit, the repayment schedule, repayment terms, credit interest rate and credit repayment guarantees;
- a student's statement that the student's parents, which could provide a guarantee;
- a student is from large families;
- the student needs no immovable property or securities, which could be a credit collateral;
- a statement from the institution of higher education on study facts and circumstances (if a student has already begun training), as well as a confirmation regarding the right to take a loan.
If a student wants to receive study loan guarantee:
- a statement by the institution of higher education study programmes that are not financed by the national budget resources;
- other documents attesting to compliance with the requirements referred to in the binding regulations, for example, a copy of a document certifying disability, the bank's statement that the person is already a bail bondsman studējoša family member's credit, etc.