2. solis /
Receipt of services
Onsite service can be obtained from the registry office.
The RENDERING LEVY on the general registry offices services (in accordance with Cabinet of Ministers 24.09.2013. Regulation No 906, Regulations regarding acts of civil status registration State fee’):
For repeated acts of civil status registration certificates EUR - 7.
From the State fee shall be exempt (presenting the appropriate status identification document):
• Rights of Persons with disability groups I or II;
• the person who is in full support of the State or self-government;
• the person in accordance with the procedures specified in regulatory enactments, recognised as needy;
• orphan or child left without parental care after attaining legal age to 24 years of age;
• the large family, if it, and at least three of its care for dependent children, including foster family, and placed under the auspices of a single additional address or declared place of residence.
Payment of state fee before the civil status documents registration date of issue.
For repeated acts of civil status of a marketing authorisation for the State fee shall not be collected:
• if a person of the civil registration is required for maintenance, recovery, public benefits or granting of a pension matters;
• The establishment of guardianship or custody cases;
• politically repressed persons in rehabilitation cases;
• personal identification document in matters relating to the issue of convicted persons;
• a parity basis, on the register of civil status documents, the renewal and updating of civil-status records of a foreigner's request for issuing registration certificates, if the relevant country has entered into an agreement on mutual legal assistance.
• archival statements or the issue of a copy of the EUR 2,13