1. solis /
1. A specified sample personally signed jointly by the application;
2. Submitting an application to each laulājamā valid personal identification document (report); marriage witnesses - -uzrādīt personal identification documents on the date of entering into marriage;
3. Persons who previously had a different marriage, and news about the dissolution of marriage are not included in the population register shall be presented to the document to a previous marriage ending - the former spouse 's death certificate, the Registrar or divorce certificate issued by a sworn notary, a final court judgment with which the marriage has ended in divorce or invalidated, extract or a statement from the dissolution of marriage or marriages registered with the details of the dissolution of marriage;
4. If one of the persons wishing to enter into marriage, is a minor - parents, guardians, or written permission from the orphan 's court,
5. In addition to those documents to a foreigner shall be submitted to the relevant foreign competent authority of a document issued by marital status with a translation into Latvian (www.likumi.lv).
Documents to be submitted