1. solis /
Granting the status of the guest family the Orphan spouses (person) shall submit a submission with a substantiated request to grant the status of the guest family (the application shall be written in free form, indicating the given name, surname, personal identity number, address of the place of residence and telephone number). May submit a submission and on the spot, both postal and e-mail with secure e-signature. In the latter two cases after the receipt of the submission of the Orphan's court employees will get in touch with the applicant and will be invited to attend an interview, which will assess the appropriateness of granting the status of the guest family.
1. The Orphan's Court shall evaluate the suitability of the potential guest family guest family for the acquisition of the status:
- the spouses (person) shall evaluate the motivation to become a guest family,
- assesses the interrelationships in the family and the ability to take care of a child,
- check and evaluate the spouses (person) municipal waste and material conditions
- request the opinion of the family doctor regarding health status of spouses (person),
- send the spouses (person) to a psychologist in order to receive an opinion regarding suitability for guest family for the acquisition of the status,
- request information regarding the Register of Convictions on the spouses (person).
2. The Orphan's Court, in assessing the suitability of the potential guest family to her host family status, shall decide on granting the status of the guest family spouses (person) or a refusal to grant the status of the guest family spouses (person).
3. Child care institution, upon a written agreement with the guest family, shall determine the length of stay in the guest family, the rights and obligations of the Parties viesģimenei, as well as disburse the child allowance or maintenance benefit granted in accordance with the time period for which the child is in care of another person. The agreements concluded in child care institution shall send certified copies of the host family residence Orphan.
4. The Orphan's Court, which has taken a decision on granting the status of the guest family, not less than annually, assess the suitability of the guest family for the host family status and ascertain whether the host family may continue to carry out a host family responsibilities.
5. The Orphan's court shall decide on the guest family for the termination, if the host family renounces her host family obligations, or on the guest family, if the status of The Orphan's court finds that the host family does not comply with the host family duties according to the child's interests.
To the spouses (person), which took the host family responsibilities, to be able to adopt the child, it is necessary regarding the out-of-family care lēmušās opinion of the Orphan's court.
Consultation can be obtained from the telephone nr.: 63401991, 20216164, 63422496 or visit to the responsible employees of the Orphan's court on the guest family for the visitors' office hours (25; CD):
- O.: 9:00 – 12:00
- T.: 14:00 – 18:00