Public Administration Services Portal
Information has been restored to the 20.10.2017.
In the opening of the business, questions are many and varied, and each merchant they may be different.
Information and consultation provided for business start-upsInvestment and Development Agency of Latvia (IDAL)including thethe establishment of a business plan,business incubators in the regions of Latvia,seminarandsupport options. While the consultation directly on the funding availableLIDA customer service departmentsthe government and business incubators.
Rodapé from estilo do site daApple, que usa um truque com radio para ter uma solução 100% CSS para mostrar ou recolher um menu. Aqu. troquei o radio Pori Duve e links.
● Before making the registration of the company has to choose a company name. General requirements for the company's name is included in the establishment of aThe Commercial LawSection IV.
● Company name must be built,the following restrictions:
- name cannot be same as an existing company name;
- include misleading information regarding important circumstances komerctiesiskajā circulation, particularly the merchant or commercial type or volume of commercial activities;
- be contrary to good morals;
- include the words "the Republic of Latvia", "State", "government", or national or local government authorities (institutions) name;
- coincide with the relevant administrative territory or populated area name;
- may not be used by another entity, the trade mark;
- should be used only in Latvian or Latin alphabet.
● Patent Office of the home pageseekers registered trade marksyou can make sure that the chosen name does not match with an already registered trade mark.
● Latvia rightholders shall perform the registration and legal factsRegister of Enterprises of the Republic of Latvia ( UR). Registration can be carried out in the electronic portalthe www.latvija.lvas well as,Submittingonsite registration documentin any UR chapterthroughout the territory of Latvia.
• Upon the law and legal facts electronic portalthe www.latvija.lvyou can use the following e-services:
“Registration from the registers kept by the Enterprise Register”
"the new company, merchant, its affiliates, registering"
"the changes in company, merchant, its affiliates in Action"
"new organizations registering"
"changes in the form of an organization in action '
●Information about law and legal facts are published on the registration“Latvijas Vestnesis”.
● e-service“Registration from the registers kept by the Enterprise Register” will require the payment of fees and charges for publication in the newspaper “Latvijas Vestnesis”, if any, should be taken. This can be done online or outside the e-service. State fees and charges for publication in the newspaper“ Latvijas Vestnesis ” on the registration steps and legal facts of the right-holder or in accordance with regulatory enactments in force.
● All tax payers, with the exception of the Register of Enterprises of the Republic of Latvia registrants must register with the State Revenue Service (SRS), it may be made electronically using e-services“tax payer and the departments recording”.
Register of tax payers SRSRegister of tax payers.
Parties to whom the Office of Citizenship and Migration Affairs has not assigned personal identity number, as well as the national authorities and other entities which are to be registered with the Register of Enterprises of the Republic of LatviaSRS 11 marks shall be granted tax payer registration KODU.
● At the beginning of the performance of taxable transactions tax payer shall register with the added value of the register of tax payers. Register for VAT register may be electronically using e-services“tax payer registration in the State Revenue Service register of tax payers added value”.
● tax payers are obliged to register with the SRS VAT payer register until 15 of the month following the date of the taxation period, when the total value of taxable supplies of goods and services provided a total value of the previous 12 months has exceeded 50 000 euro (up to 2017, December 31) 000 or 40 euro (from 2018 January 1 January).
● tax payers declarations and statements (for example,Annual VAT return,Corporate income tax declarationshall be submitted using etc.)The SRS electronic declaration system.
● SRS enablesto make tax payments online.
● A person who received a decision regarding refusal of registration has theright to clarify the application for registration with the VAT payer register and re-submit it to the SRS (rather than UR).
!! If a merchant shall submit a registration using e-services„Registration from the registers kept by the Enterprise Register”e-service in the course of a submission, which may accompany the application in the Commercial Register along with the rest of the documents necessary for registration. An application for registration of the VAT register with the application of a merchant may send in the Commercial Register in ERs. And, upon application for entry for VAT purposes, shall forward it to the SRS registration.
● According toLabour lawan employer to employee prior to commencement of work, conclude a written agreement –the employment contract.
● An employer (including the micro-enterprise taxpayer and jaunuzņēmums) every worker, with the exception of the micro-enterprise owner, board member and a proctor, registered VID “Workers and employers register” andinformation regarding employees shall be submittedelectronically, using the SRS electronic declaration system (EDS), see the e-services“Employee”. EDS, the employer shall submit to the “Employee” no later than one hour before a person commences work. Conversely, if a person modifies or loses the status of employee specified in the EDS shall be submitted within three working days after that, when the status is changed or lost.
● An employer has an obligation to createorganizational structure of labour protection. In order to detect and prevent any possible risk of establishment shall ensure the safety and health of employeesinternal supervision of the working environmentof which must be carried outthe work environment risk assessment.
●mandatory health examinationsit is necessary to those workers whose health condition affects or may affect the working environment factors harmful to health or have special conditions at work.
● Sometimes the company’ s action, or of certain activities require special permits or licences.
● A special permit (licence), the granting of extension or withdrawal of statutory supervision by national authorities. UR createdlicences and authorisations issued by national authorities listcontaining information which institution shall issue such documents, as well as specified in regulatory enactments regarding licences and authorisations.
● For more information on permissions linked to environmental issues, also availableState Environmental ServiceandNature Conservation Agencyhome page.The environmental impact assessment proceduresthe impact on the environment provides businessEnvironment State Bureau.
● The most common special permits (licences):
excise goods under a special permit (licence)that commercial activities with excisable goods shall be issued by the SRS.
music in public licencethat is issued by the AKKA/LAA to use of copyright works, public events, public places,
● Information about e-service "Registration from the Enterprise Register registers kept by the" use of available solo by stephere.
● Information about making an entry in the Enterprise Register Journal and in the Commercial Register and documents to be submitted registration (accession to the file), the State fee, as well as the country, the procedures for payment of the amount of duty and exemptions availablehere.
● Information about the Latvian tax system, including the state social insurance mandatory payments of contributions to the availablehere.
● Information about labour protection issue availablehere.
● More information about the business environment in Latvia and the taking-up availablehere.
There are such authentication tools:
Thank you for using Latvija.lv workplace!Please close this browser window! If you have any comments you can send it to email@example.com.
Your session will expire in