State service portal
Maternity benefits and paternity benefits grant State Social Insurance Agency.
Rodapé from estilo do site daApple, que usa um truque com radio para ter uma solução 100% CSS para mostrar ou recolher um menu. Aqu. troquei o radio Pori Duve e links.
Maternity benefits can receive
● The woman who works in paid employment or self-employment and to which your doctor has given dabnespējas page B related to pregnancy or maternity leave.
●In some cases,recently, when her mother at the beginning of the children tend to be for some reason, this allowance can also be sent to the child's father or another person who actually cares for a newborn at home.
How to claim maternity benefits?
● In order to receive benefits only the application must be submitted:
electronically – fillinge-iesniegumu portalthe www.latvija.lv or sent bysecure electronic signaturesignan applicationthe e-mail address email@example.com.
onsite – when submitting a completedthe application formin anySSIA department; National and Local Governmentsingle customer service centreSSIA with which the contract is concluded.
by post – sending completedthe application form SSIA departmentafter the declared place of residence (if from abroad, then with the competent foreign authority.
● The application shall be submitted to the 6 monthsfrom the date of commencement of maternity leave. Whereas the benefit shall be granted and disbursed in two parts, before and after childbirth, the application must be filed, requesting each benefit.
● sick-leave certificate B shall not be required to provide the SSIA, because it received electronically fromEHealththe system.
Allocation of allowance
● The first benefit is granted for maternity leave before the birth of the child, i.e. about 56 or 70 days. Allowance for 70 calendar days shall be granted topošai mother, who has entered into in the medical records. to 12 weeks of pregnancy.
● After childbirth allowance is granted to the second part of the SSIA on maternity leave 56 or 70 calendar days. It is recalled that, once again to submit the application, in order to receive an allowance
●Childbirth allowanceonce paid a childbirth allowance to which the granting and payment State Social Insurance Agency (SSIA).
● Childbirth allowance you can receive:
Living in Latvia, which, and whose children have been granted a personal identity number
One of the parents of a child
Under the auspices of the guardian if the child was taken to one year of age
How to request a childbirth allowance?
●In order to receive benefits only the application must be submitted:
electronically – fillinge-iesniegumu portalthe www.latvija.lv or sent bysecure electronic signaturesignan applicationthe e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
onsite – when submitting a completedthe application formin anySSIA department; National and Local Governmentsingle customer service centreSSIA with which the contract is concluded;Riga Nursing Home;The general registry offices in Riga.
by post – sending completedthe application form SSIA departmentafter the declared place of residence.
● The application shall be submitted to the 6 months from thechild's eighth life or the date of establishment of guardianship. If this term has expired, the allowance shall be granted.
● paternity benefit shall be grantedState Social Insurance Agency (SSIA)new-born child's father, whom the employer shall be granted leave in connection with childbirth.
You can receive paternity benefits:
● Bchildbirth bonus in lieu father, who works in paid employment or are self-employed and which the employer has granted 10 calendar days leave in connection with childbirth.
● You can also receive one of the parents, for the adoption of children aged up to three years.
How to claim paternity benefits?
• To receive the allowance should only be submitted an application:
● Information regarding the father (adopter) granted leave, the SSIA electronically receives from theState Revenue Service.
● The application shall be submitted to the 6 monthsfrom the first week of vacation days granted in connection with childbirth or adoption.
Allocation of allowance
●Paternity benefitsgranting and disbursement of a new-born child's father for 10 calendar days of leave provided for in connection with childbirth.
● leave must be granted no later than two months after childbirth.
●Leavethe employer, but the allowance shall be granted to the SSIA
State Social Insurance Agency
When authenticating, I agree and undertake to comply with the rules for the use of the electronic identification solution.
Thank you for using Latvija.lv workplace!Please close this browser window! If you have any comments you can send it to email@example.com.
Your session will expire in