State service portal
Rodapé no estilo do site daApple, qUE usa um truque com checkbox para ter uma solução 100% CSS para mostrar ou recolher um menu. Aqui troquei o checkbox por two e links.
The marriage agreement is an agreement between spouses on the regime of property regimes. It would be advisable for each married couple to enter into a marriage contract, since the marriage contract has the following advantages:
- the possibility for spouses to decide on their own property;
- the possibility of avoiding a property dispute between spouses;
- the possibility of facilitating the division of property in the event of a divorce;
- clarity on the status of the spouse's assets in the succession process by eliminating disputes between the surviving spouse and other heirs;
- a particularly important document at a time when most properties are purchased in credit.
Types of marriage contracts
The marriage contract must be:
Marriage Agreement is registeredIn the register of matrimonial property regimes, but for real estate:in the Land Registerand is binding on all third parties, such as creditors, courts, bailiffs, etc.
The marriage agreement can be concluded at any time, both before the marriage is entered into (as betrothals) and at any time after the marriage has been concluded, and for many years thereafter.
The marriage agreement in part on the matrimonial property regime shall be valid during the spouses' lives and marriages.
The three most important documents to be in the personal archives of each person.https://www.latvijasnotars.lv/articles/tris-critical-documents-for-whom-jabut-each-cilveka-personigaa-Archiva
Registration of the marriage contract
When authenticating, I agree and undertake to comply with the rules for the use of the electronic identification solution.
Thank you for using Latvija.lv workplace!Please close this browser window! If you have any comments you can send it to email@example.com.
Your session will expire in