State service portal
Rodapé no estilo do site daApple, qUE usa um truque com checkbox para ter uma solução 100% CSS para mostrar ou recolher um menu. Aqui troquei o checkbox por two e links.
A citizen of Latvia, a non-citizen of Latvia or a person who has received a residence permit, registration certificate or permanent residence certificate in Latvia and has his or her place of residence in foreign states, the referred to person has a duty to notify the Office of Citizenship and Migration Affairs (PMLP) regarding his or her, the address of the place of residence of the minor child and the person under guardianship or custody in foreign states:
Within 3 months of the transfer to permanent residence abroad;
Within 30 days of changing the address of the foreign residence.
A person who has received a residence permit in Latvia has a duty to notify the Office of Citizenship and Migration Affairs regarding the address of the place of residence in foreign states within three working days after moving to life abroad or changing the address of the foreign state residence.
A child aged 15 to 18 and a person with limited capacity shall have the right to provide PMLP with information on his or her foreign address of residence.
● when notifying the address of the place of residence in a foreign state, the information regarding the declared address of the place of residence in Latvia is automatically replaced by the new address of the place of residence.
● at the same time, the person cannot have both the declared foreign address of the place of residence and the address of the declared place of residence in Latvia.
● You may be notified electronically, in person or by post of the foreign address of residence.
In order to declare residence in a foreign state:
You can use an e-serviceAn application for registration of place of residence abroadon the first steps, the person must fill in the boxes regarding the country, address, location of the application and e-mail address.
application of a specified sample.
The application may also be prepared in a free form, including the data regarding itself or/or his or her minor child (given name, surname, personal identity number), the address in the foreign state and the person's e-mail address for communication. Such application may be signed by:secure electronic signatureand send to PMLP's official email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
Local government authority in the territory of which the immovable property is situated, details ofdeclared place of residence is cancelled, if:
● an application for annulment of the residence of the person concerned has been received from the owner of the immovable property or another interested person
● a person has no legal basis to be declared at that address or the person has provided false information when declaring the place of residence.
When authenticating, I agree and undertake to comply with the rules for the use of the electronic identification solution.
Thank you for using Latvija.lv workplace!Please close this browser window! If you have any comments you can send it to email@example.com.
Your session will expire in