State service portal
Rodapé no estilo do site daApple, qUE usa um truque com checkbox para ter uma solução 100% CSS para mostrar ou recolher um menu. Aqui troquei o checkbox por two e links.
112 is the single emergency call number to which the required hotline can be called:
● State Fire and Rescue Service
● emergency medical services
● national police
● Latvian Gas
● at any time of the day
● from any phone apparatus
● also without a SIM card
● also from cellphones that have expired phone credit
! The call to 112 is FREE!
The 112 phone number must be called where there is a danger to life, health, safety, the environment or property.
! Call if there are:
● Need medical treatment
● needs police
● the smell of gas
● road accident
● water accident
● railway accident
● Workplace accident
● The collapse of the building has occurred
● landslide happened
● chemical found
● a suspicious object found
● suspicious mailing received
If an incident has occurred and you need to call 112, try to calm down first.
Wait for the 112 call center.
● give an exact address or description of the location of the event where the incident or fire occurred;
● tell the dispatcher what has happened;
● answering the dispatcher's questions;
● name your surname and phone number;
● do not drop the handset first and you are called, as the controller may need to re-contact you;
● expect the arrival of fire rescuers or other operational services.
Remember! If the 112 call centre dispatcher answers to connect to another service, be patient and wait for the connection!
Emergency call number 112 NOT to be used in cases where there is no risk to life, health, safety or property.
The single emergency call number 112 is NOT to be called in order to:
● declare a non-existent event
● ask why the phone doesn't work
● Learn the PIN code for your SIM card
● check that the 112 phone number actually works
● talk or jog
● Learn about weather forecasts
● find out the phone number of someone or authority
● to learn the departure times of public transport
● would call a taxi
● connect to another phone number
● order pizza
● expressing a view on policy
! Remember! If you call 112 without need, the phone line is busy and someone who needs urgent help can't get it in time!
Article 202 of the Code of Administrative Violations states that a fine is provided for the deliberate calling of unjustified special services!
The single emergency call number 112 is a single number to be called in an emergency for assistance from fire fighters, rescuers, medics or police.
The need to introduce a single number of emergency events across Europe was discussed in the 80 s of the 20 th century. This was due to a rapid increase in tourists and in the number of business and training trips in European countries.
In order to increase the safety of travellers and make it easier for people to call the necessary service if necessary, a single European number for 112 emergency events was established.
The Single European Emergency Call Number 112 operates not only in the Member States of the European Union, but also elsewhere - Iceland, Norway, Holland, Liechtenstein, Switzerland, Monaco, Vatican, Serbia, Macedonia, Georgia, San Marino, the Faeroe Islands, the Isle of Man, Israel, Turkey and certain areas of Russia.
● operates in the European Union, the EEA and other European countries
●to be dialled free of charge from any telephone apparatus (fixed, mobile, payphone)
● It's easy to remember
State Fire and Rescue Service
When authenticating, I agree and undertake to comply with the rules for the use of the electronic identification solution.
Thank you for using Latvija.lv workplace!Please close this browser window! If you have any comments you can send it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your session will expire in