State service portal
Rodapé from estilo do site daApple, que usa um truque com radio para ter uma solução 100% CSS para mostrar ou recolher um menu. Aqu. troquei o radio Pori Duve e links.
● travel shall be valid for all Latvian citizens and non-citizens Passport, other than:
Latvian Citizen Passports, which have been issued until 2002 July 30 June (with paste fotokartīti);
travel outside the Schengen area countries are not Latvian citizens and non-citizens Passport issued by a period of validity 50 years.
All other Latvian citizens and non-citizens Passports are valid both for travel, and to live in Latvia until the end of the period of validity.
● Special discriminating travelers must be the ones who are planning to travel to Britain or Ireland, because these two European Union states outside the Schengen area, and are therefore Passports of Latvian citizens and non-citizens with a period of validity 50 years are not being recognised.
● a Latvian citizen identity card may be used as a travel document of the European Union, the European Economic Area States and the territory of the Swiss Confederation.
● Before you travel, it is particularly important in a timely manner to make sure that your personal identification document shall not be valid for the whole trip.
● careful not to be those citizens whose personal identification documents are nearing the end of the remaining period of validity, since each country defines specific entry requirements for – to personal identification document to be valid for at least another 3 or in other cases, even 6 months after the expiry date of the intended journey.
● If a person abroad, there is a problem with the Passport or identity card (eID), should contact the nearestA Diplomatic or Consular Representation of Latvia.
● If you lose or you have stolen an identity card and it includes certificates that you want to have been activated, you should immediately contact the trusted certification service provider of State Corporation “Latvia State Radio and Television Centre’ (LSRTC) helpdesk on +371 67108787 and to seek the suspension of certificates, e-mail email@example.com. Help desk operator to verify your identity, ask your secret question that you specify (Part-66) when you design an application for issuing identity cards.
Similarly, you do if you have reasonable suspicion that your personal certificate has been of another person and electronic signature creation data has been used without your knowledge.
Stop the renewal of certificates you can only require onsiteOCMA chapterOrThe Latvian diplomatic representations abroad.
● If Passport or identity card is lost, stolen or damaged and does not have a valid document to go back in Latvia, the representations abroad will be issued by a return identification document.
● A return identification document shall be issued by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs. You may receive information in LatviaThe Consular Department Ministry of Foreign Affairs:
8000 5905 - free information line, travelers
+371 67015905 (calls from abroad),
+371 26337711 (daily dežūrtālrunis in emergency situations: deaths, serious illness, disasters, etc.)
The provisions of the Passport
Travel document required
The Latvian Ministry of Foreign Affairs information before travelling abroad
The Latvian representations abroad
When authenticating, I agree and undertake to comply with the rules for the use of the electronic identification solution.
Thank you for using Latvija.lv workplace!Please close this browser window! If you have any comments you can send it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your session will expire in